Product Designer @ Capbase
Capbase is looking for a product designer to join our dynamic and growing remote team. Capbase builds legal + financial software for startups.
We’re a small team with plenty of opportunities to collaborate directly with the founders. We’re looking for someone to join our design team to focus on identifying user problems, brainstorming solutions and designing a final product that fits customer needs.
The ideal candidate has experience designing complex interface systems for web and mobile apps, has attention to detail, and loves experimenting with new design ideas.
Extra points for having hands-on experience with building complex software products from end to end.
In this role, you will:
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and customer acquisition processes
- Design new product features and improve existing ones with an emphasis on usability and accessibility
- Propose opportunities to improve our design processes, tools and team
Design skills you bring to the team:
- Prior experience working as a UX / Product designer for software products
- Knowledge of building and maintaining complex design systems
- Experience designing complex transactional products
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of user experience best practices
- Experience conducting user testing and incorporating results into visual designs
- Ability to build interactive prototypes for the web and mobile applications
- Foundational knowledge of creative design principles for web and mobile platforms
- Bonus points for prior startup experience
- Bonus points for prior experience designing fintech, banking or legal products
A Capbase team member:
- Is self motivated and self starting
- Strives to maintain a healthy and sustainable work/life balance
- Looks to make an impact in their role
In addition to a competitive salary and stock benefits, Capbase is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $2,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Up to $300/mo in co-working membership allowance (market dependent)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world
- Up to 3 months paid parental leave
Founded in 2018, Capbase is backed by top-tier fintech VCs and angel investors from Silicon Valley.
Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people distributed across several time zones and countries. Traditionally underrepresented applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers people from different backgrounds to bring their unique and diverse perspectives to work.