- USA Only
Product Designer (UX)
Wix’s Product Design team (UX) and we love passionate people who are both masters of UX and have a pixel-perfect approach to UI. We define and design products that have an impact on over 200 million users around the world. We believe that a real product solves a real problem, but a great product does more. It creates an atmosphere, an emotional experience. Like art, great products should be beautiful, inspirational, easy to start, and hard to master.
At Wix, UX designers are in charge of both the functional (UX) and the visual (UI) qualities of all Wix products. We aim to see a product through its entire lifecycle while creating an optimal experience from the first idea and its analysis, to launch and post-launch activities.
We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our growing UX team and make a direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of online merchants worldwide who use Wix Stores, as well as their customers.
A Product Designer with at least 5 years experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools like Sketch. With your strong communication, organizational, and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and are a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people at different skill levels.
It would be advantageous if you’re familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc) and/or have a Bachelor of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
As a Product Designer (UX & UI) you will:
- Shape the future of the web, working according to the unique Wix UX methodology and promoting best design practices.
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis, and more.
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Software Developers, and other UX/UI designers to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.