Voormedia is hiring a
- Europe Only
- 4 applicants (7%)
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design of (complex) applications and websites for multiple clients. This includes conducting user research, creating wireframes and mockups but also a stunning pixel perfect design. During the process you'll be working closely with our cross-functional teams to ensure the final product meets the client's needs and exceeds their expectations.
You can find the full job description here!
This is you
- A true artist. You understand the original question from the customer, but are able to convert this into a product they actually need. All this using out of the box concepts, visual / UI designs but without losing track of the actual goal and the end user (UX).
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in; visual design, UX design and UI design OR Just based on your portfolio it looks you have at least 3 years of experience.
- Communication is key. You are able to extract all necessary information from both customers, colleagues and end-users.
- Programs like Sketch, Photoshop, and Figma are second nature to you. Design systems by default? Yes of course.
- You know when to be creative and when to apply existing design patterns.
- You eat complex applications for breakfast. Able to also create illustrations? That's the icing on the cake!
- You're a team-player by nature, but are also capable of carrying out your work independently.
- You’re aware of the impact that your designs have on the implementation and are able to navigate between what’s best for the end user and what is possible to implement.
We are only considering applicants currently living in the Netherlands.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Voormedia. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired