- Europe Only
- 6 applicants (18%)
Sidekick is on a mission to democratise the wealth-building products and opportunities currently only accessible to high net worth individuals. We are seeing a generational cultural shift where more people than ever before are looking for investment opportunities to help them build wealth. But for those of us not in the wealthiest 1%, we’re limited to passive indexes/ETFs or higher risk direct stock picking.
We’re building a next-generation investment platform, designed for the aspirational mass-affluent investor, who wants to build wealth. We’re rethinking and restructuring investment products starting with actively managed baskets of public equities and crypto, and a portfolio line of credit to help customers hold longer term and access liquidity if needed. We have a team of experts who have the experience and market knowledge to manage a number of portfolios tailored to your risk appetite, with a focus on building long-term wealth.
We’re based in London and are committed to supporting flexible working arrangements. We encourage and facilitate regular in-person get-togethers to collaborate and to get to know one another. Our aim is to create an open and collaborative working environment that has the flexibility needed by our people to maintain a balance in their individual lifestyles.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as Product Designer. As the first permanent design hire, you will have the opportunity to shape the design function at Sidekick, building on the initial foundations developed by an external agency. You will be responsible for leading the design of all visual elements on our platform, including web and mobile interfaces, marketing materials, and product features. You will work closely with engineering, growth, and the wider Sidekick team to ensure that our designs are visually stunning, user-friendly, and drive business objectives.
- Lead the design of all visual elements on our platform, including web and mobile interfaces, marketing materials, and product features
- Collaborate with engineering, growth, and the wider team to ensure that our designs are visually stunning, user-friendly, and drive business objectives
- Conduct user research and testing to validate design decisions
- Ensure all design assets are created, organised, and maintained in an efficient, consistent, and accessible way
- Design and deliver wireframes, user flows, process flows, etc
- Help to build and maintain a design system, ensuring consistency across all our products
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design process, skills, and experience creating visually stunning, user-friendly and business-driven interfaces
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and an ability to design for different user personas
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma
- Familiarity with React Native and Webflow is a plus (including building Webflow sites)
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
What we offer
- A unique startup experience, building an investment company from the ground up
- The opportunity to be part of launching a product that can help build wealth for hundreds of thousands of people in the UK and eventually beyond
- Work with a passionate and driven team from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Competitive startup compensation package (including an equity component)
- Currently a hybrid remote/office set up. London location preferred, but opportunity to be flexible