- 10 applicants (31%)
Remote – Global
Powered by People (PBP) is looking for an exceptional Product, UI/UX Designer with experience in the creative, design, living or style sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create concepts for the user experience within the PBP suite of products, ensuring the interface is intuitive, designed with clarity and easy to use
- Participate in product creation process from concept, development, and pixel perfect delivery
- Translate digital design across all platforms: mobile, web and tablet
- Contribute to all digital brand touch points, including web, social and digital communication
- Conduct and analyze customer feedback and platform data to determine useability and continual improvement
- Participate in the creation and implementation of brand standards guidelines across products internally and with partners
- Participate in User Experience design process and user journey mapping
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to management team
- Account for and track the human-product interaction element of a design
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, marketplace and software to assess user experience
- 3-5 years of experience in creating and implementing UI/UX design
- A strong digital design portfolio with eye for pixel perfect detail
- Proficient with visual design programs across Adobe CC
- Proficiency with UI and prototyping tools including Figma, Adobe XD and Invision
- Clearly communicate ideas and design concepts through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment across time zones
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prototype concepts for presentation and evaluation is a plus
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be problem solving oriented
- Previous experience working on eCommerce and financial tech platform is a plus but not a required
- Must be able to work remotely effectively
- Experience in eCommerce marketplace products is a plus
- Interest in social impact and design for good
We’ve found the above qualifications are the most common predictors for a successful Product Designer at PBP. That said, if your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
We’re a global company with team members in Canada, Kenya, India, USA, Trkiye, Mexico, Colombia, UK and Canada. You can be based anywhere with preference for North America, Europe and Africa , and will work remotely and connect with teams across multiple time zones.
WHY CHOOSE PBP?
PBP is a social enterprise startup whose mission and values of creativity, responsibility, innovation, diversity, transparency and sustainability are a force for good. Join a passionate global, remote-first team using technology to connect small batch makers and independent brands with buyers and conscious consumers. We provide meaningful, cross-functional and collaborative work, support establishing your home desk, co-working space in our hubs, and opportunities to travel. We are reimagining a world Powered by People. Come join us.