- USA Only
- 4 applicants (29%)
This job is for Power(https://www.withpower.com/) posted via Parallel. This is a full-time role.
🏹 The role
We're building our foundational team and looking for a senior product designer to leave their mark on Power. You'll have an immediate and direct influence on the products we choose to build. Ideally, you're a product designer at heart with some strong opinions on UX and research. You're looking to design a company, not a set of features.
Given how early we are, you'll have tremendous impact on:
- Our company culture
- Our design philosophy
- The people we hire
- The products we deliver
While we have a product live, we expect this person to play a central role in shaping all of our design decisions moving forward (from our product to our brand).
🤔 Some of the problems we'll be working on
We don't believe in strict job requirements, but if these problems sound fun and familiar, you're probably well suited for this gig:
- Building a delightful product for patients
- Helping patients discover and assess clinical trial options in the face of complex medical jargon
- Establishing a design philosophy and system for our company
- Going deep on the patient and researcher experience to be a representative of their voice on our team (qualitatively and quantitatively)
- Designing products that play nice with the workflows of healthcare operators
🔎 The product
Power is the most patient-friendly marketplace resource for clinical trials.
- Comprehensive: we make it easy to search across every trial in North America so patients never feel like they have blind spots
- Simple: we apply a healthy amount of data engineering and empathy to the reams of unstructured medical data on clinical trials to simplify things for patients that are trying to evaluate potential trials
- Connected: we help patients proactively reach out to the researchers directly and researchers love connecting with motivated patients
👋 The team
We're a team of experienced marketplace operators with backing from some of the best across health tech and pharma.