- 17 applicants
PRODUCT DESIGNER (LINCOLN, NE OR U.S. REMOTE)
Opendorse, the NIL company, is the leading technology provider in the athlete endorsement industry. More than 100,000 athletes use Opendorse to understand, build, and monetize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) with support from thousands of brands, fans, sponsors, donors and partners including the PGA TOUR, NHL, NFLPA, MLBPA, WNBPA, LPGA, over 100 professional and collegiate sports teams.
In 2023, the Opendorse Marketplace is the leading NIL destination for athletes. Fans, Brands, Sponsors, NIL Collectives and more can connect with athletes to complete deals, manage their NIL, and secure payment. For Student Athletes and institutions, the Opendorse marketing, education, and compliance platform serve as an all-in-one NIL solution.
As a Product Designer, you’ll play an important leadership role within the Product Design team, partnering with Product and Engineering teams to create amazing products and experiences for Opendorse College SAAS partners and athletes.
CORE FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with SVP of Product, stakeholders, and product and development teams to understand user and business needs
- Design easy-to-use, highly functional mobile and browser user workflows
Use best format/practices for work; chooses logical patterns
Facilitate design workshops, gather insights and feedback and communicate decisions
- Facilitate usability testing with users
- Own usability metrics and advocate for better user experiences
- Maintain, document and evolve the Opendorse web product design system and principles
Executes strategy and works somewhat autonomously with predictability
Researches problems and provides suggestions for assigned projects
- Flags delays and issues early
- Good functional and industry knowledge
- Generous with time and feedback, holds team to a high standard
- Looks for design integrity issues
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4-5+ years of Product Design experience, encompassing UX, UI and research
- Experience designing for mobile and browser apps
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, working with multiple stakeholders
Ability to translate concepts and user problems into tangible solutions
Desire to work with a small hard-working team and have your designs and day to day decisions make a gigantic impact
- Flexibility to try multiple approaches to design to create the best product experience
- Knowledge of up to date UX, interaction design and UI best practices
- Front end development knowledge is a plus
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
Opendorse’s ideal Product Designer has a few runs on the board, you’ve designed products using industry standard tools and best practice processes. You look at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens and are always thinking outside of the box.
DIVERSITY AT OPENDORSE Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.