- USA Only
- 3 applicants (11%)
At Networx, we empower great people to do great work! Our core values are Chop Wood Carry Water, Do the Right Thing, Celebrate Success, and Evolve. These values guide our behaviors, and bold targets encourage us to bring our best selves to work daily. Our culture of fun, collaboration, and growth will help us all to share in the rewards of meeting our company mission; “Win Contractors More Jobs.”
We are looking for a Product Designer to work on various products we develop for our customers. Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully- functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for design and be able to translate requirements into practical product features. Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
What you'll do
- Problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively toward your vision
- Partner with our Product team, take conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and outstanding.
- Design flows and experiences that simplify and distill down complex actions into usable interfaces
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and define visual systems
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Networx products
Drive a partnership with product managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists in order to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of experience building b2c products (Web or Mobile)
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Deep understanding of interaction design with the knowledge to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this product will scale. Use appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)
What You'll Earn
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Bereavement & 9 Paid Holidays)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Competitive pay and bonus
This position is hybrid with infrequent in office days for collaboration and open to candidates who live in the Atlanta or New York City Metropolitan areas.
Why are we a great company to work for?
Networx is a rapidly evolving, growth-oriented company with international operations.
We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our teammates. We offer and encourage ongoing knowledge-sharing, training, and career growth opportunities.
Networx has a flexible approach to in-office work; for those living in the Atlanta, GA, or New York, NY Metropolitan areas. This position is considered Hybrid with infrequent required and nonrequired days in the office for collaboration.
Networx proudly supports diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DISCLAIMER: The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.