My China Roots is hiring a
- 7 applicants (18%)
MyChinaRoots.com is building the world’s first online database to empower millions of Asians to connect with their roots! (Starting with the Chinese Diaspora)
We provide intensely personal discoveries; through our big data platform where users can build family trees and find historical records like an endless flow of ancestral puzzle pieces, and through our researchers, who scour the Chinese countryside to dig up traces and family stories.
What Will You Do?
- Own feature design from concept to execution
- Work closely with the development team to create clear and testable requirements
- Create frictionless user experiences with excellent interaction design
- Convert user feedback and behavioral data into product updates
- Assist in setting the product roadmap with the Product Lead, based in Beijing (to whom you will report)
What Do We Offer?
- A passionate, dynamic team in Asia, EU, and US, backed by investors like a global genealogy industry leader and Silicon Valley’s 500 Startups
- Negotiable salary and equity at a fast growing startup with traction and momentum
- Ownership and freedom to choose the best way to achieve goals and get the job done
- Opportunity to help build a platform that actuallychanges lives
- A way to build the future of Asian Family Histories!
What Do We Look For?
- 2+ years of product design experience
- At least 1 product designed from A to Z
- Excellent interaction design skills
- Strong communication and collaborative mindset
- Good time management and organizational skills
Bonus skills and experience:
- Visual design or coding experience
- Chinese language proficiency
- Interest in history, cultural heritage and identity
How To Apply
Please send CV, cover letter, and design portfolio to [email protected]
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at My China Roots. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired