- Europe Only
- 16 applicants (55%)
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for NFTs and Web3 to join Monax Labs. You will work with our Chief Creative Officer and Director of Product Management, and be responsible for the design of our platform Aspen.
Monax Labs is a web3 infrastructure studio. Our mission is to make NFT transactions safe, secure, and legal.
We are building Aspen, an NFT minting and transactional platform that helps users manage and grow their NFT portfolios and businesses. Aspen serves Creators, Collectors, Brands, Institutions and Enterprises.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be entirely responsible for the day to day design of our new App
- Work with the Chief Creative Officer and wider team to ensure a beautiful, intuitive and innovative product
- Translating concepts into pixel perfect wireframes, and seamless prototypes
- Deliver work which is annotated with a high level of detail, allowing the platform team to implement swiftly
- Keeping our product component library up to date and organized
- Design flexible systems and flows, that allow the product to pivot quickly without the need for a complete rework
- Collaborate with our Creative Designer and Copywriter to create exciting advertisements, marketing collateral and social posts. These will sell our product to our target markets
- Develop concepts from the ground up, and hit the ground running with existing products and systems
- You’ll be asked to concept and create interaction flourishes and animations that delight users and drive platform adoption. These must be developer ready
- You’ll have an excellent eye for detail, be quick on your feet and happiest crafting your designs to perfection
- Become an expert in the user needs, business goals, industry landscape, and design best practices that inform our product
- Perform user research and use data to inform product strategy and solutions
- Ensure products and work delivered is consistent with our design and branding
- Around 3- 5 years experience in Product or UX/UI Design, employed in Web 3, SaaS or agency environment
- Deep knowledge of Web3 or NFTs is highly preferred
- Experienced in crafting pixel perfect, immaculate designs and prototypes
- High attention to detail and and eye for design
- You can work quickly, effectively and with minimal direction
- Proven ability to design beautiful and clever solutions
- Experience building and managing product designs on a small team or as an individual contributor
- Collaborative and positive attitude
- The ability to take ownership of a project and come up with solutions independently
- Ability to create interaction design and product animations
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- High level of proficiency with Figma (or similar design tools)
- An energetic and driven individual who wants to take the lead and actively shape our Product Design
- The willingness to be hands on as needed. Whether working on big conceptual, strategic design challenges or defined tactical deliverables
- The ability to manage, influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong project management, planning and operational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a fierce attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience with a venture-funded, high-growth technology fintech or crypto startup
- Experience performing user research and data collection
- Experience in any other relevant skill sets: Creative design, social media, coding, website development, 3D design or metaverse 3D space creation
We are keen to see candidates from a range of backgrounds and experiences. You may not fit exactly every requirement we have. What’s more important is that you have the demonstrable skills and experience we need.
It is important that you are able to engage, and on occasion back yourself in honest and respectful discussions with colleagues. You are able to change your mind about something after consideration.
What can we offer you?
- High level of autonomy, freedom and self direction
- Marketable experience in the blockchain and legal tech spaces
- Remote working to fit the way you live your life. Currently Monax Labs is fully remote
- We will expect some worldwide business travel
- Join a fast moving company at a an exciting time as we scale up
- The chance to contribute to projects at the cutting edge of blockchain technologies
- Friendly, positive and empathetic culture
- Token Allocation
Monax Labs’ mission is to make NFT transactions safe, secure, and legal.
To build successfully in Web 3 you need a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UK candidates should have the right to work in the UK, sponsorship is unavailable
We are a remote team and although we hire globally, there is a preference for this role to be located in the UK.