- USA Only
- 3 applicants (21%)
We have a lot of work and exciting milestones ahead and are looking for a hands-on UX/UI Designer to join us on this journey.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment. You must be a fast learner, have a user-first mentality, make data-driven decisions, and drive measurable impact. You'll be a big part of building and growing the first ever digital tool built specifically for professional culinary creators and operators.
- 4 years UI design experience, working on web and mobile applications, Android & iOS, ideally in the B2B space.
- Experience collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Proven understanding of the end-to-end design process, including research, prototyping, usability testing, and user research.
- Thrive in UI interaction design and design systems
- Expertise with Figma.
- Experience with responsive design principles.
- Experience building dashboards and tools.
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable design system
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to soundly discuss design decisions
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability
- Comfortable with words, to contribute to UI copywriting
- A passion for, or deep appreciation of, cooking and the culinary community at large.
- A commitment to our First Principles
Our First Principles
- We instill operational empathy in all that we do
- We are results driven
- We take ownership of work
- Ideas without data and sound logic are just opinions
- We work with a sense of urgency and purpose
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards
- We are pragmatic optimists
- Mistakes are ok. Not learning from them is not.
- We are open and transparent
- We avoid meetings
- We question rules and norms
- Just be yourself
- White Glove service is table stakes
- Trust = Consistency + Time
- We are constantly iterating and improving