A little bit about Kindred
We are on a mission to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our vision at Kindred is to make gambling 100% enjoyable with an ambition to have 0% of our revenue from harmful gambling by 2023. Read more about our stance on responsible gambling and maintaining integrity on the Kindred group website.
About Product the Design team
We're the largest design team in Kindred. We are helping out with problem definition and understanding, we are exploring different concepts and delivering new features or experiences. The Product Design team works closely with UX Researchers, Content Designers and Service Designers on solving problems for our customers.
We have the 2023 company goal always in mind and you can watch a video explaining our approach to safeguarding customers through design. Another of our goals is supporting the personal growth of all team members, therefore we are providing dedicated training and development plans.
As a multi-location team, we have a healthy balance between working from home and the office. When in the office we make sure to attend all social and after-work activities. Although the official company language is English, the whole UX team speaks GIF.
What you will do
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and market-specific regulator demands and make evidence-based decisions.
- Use our multi-brand design system to deliver flows, concepts, prototypes, and carefully documented design solutions.
- Work with design, experience office, and developers to transform ideas into useful features and experiences.
- Work with other Product designers, Content Designers, UX Researchers, Product Owners, Experience Owners and developers within our end-to-end design process structure.
What we need from you
- To be a champion of a user-centric approach with an ability to design meaningful features and experiences.
- Craft easy to use, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users.
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions whilst having the bigger picture in mind.
- Advance knowledge of Figma (or Sketch or Adobe XD) and its tools as auto-layout, component variants and libraries.
- Provide/Receive actionable feedback and support from other UX experts, business stakeholders and developers.
- To be a natural collaborator with diverse teams in a multi-faceted, rapid-growth and change prone environment.
- Strong communication skills paired with great storytelling and the ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions.
- 30 days holiday
- 3 days paid leave to support CSR related activities
- Great new office in the heart of Stockholm
- Relocation support
- Company shares
- Pension contributions
- Extensive health care insurance
Kindred is for everyone
Kindred is an equal opportunity employer. With over 60 nationalities onboard in Kindred, it really doesn't matter where are you coming from. We all thrive from diversity, collaboration and positive experiences we can share together. We can't wait to see what personal experience you'll bring to Kindred and what we can learn from you. Learn more about Life at Kindred and Kindred culture.
Up for the challenge?
We have big plans, and we need a great team to help deliver on those plans. We empower our team to be self-directed and self-motivated in their work. If you'd thrive in that environment, and our core values resonate with you -- build on trust, individuals united, dare to challenge, and seek to innovate -- you'll fit right in!