Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
We are looking for a designer with a passion for designing modern and beautiful user interfaces, a designer who contributes your ideas, your knowledge in developing/designing our products.
- Working closely with Product Manager and Product Owners to redesign key product as well as conceive of, design, and deploy new features and improve existing ones.
- Having the ability to work parallelly among several products.
- Staying on top of competitive and complementary products and bringing new ideas to the team.
- Creating UX deliverables including concepts, competitive analyses, use cases, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual designs, and specifications.
- Designing and conducting in-house and remote user research to get to understand your users: what they feel uncomfortable, what they love, and what they need
- Professional collaborating with other designers to achieve the best results, fulfill your vision and standards for our product design.
- Giving constructive feedback in design sparring session. Receiving suggestions and feedback with an open-minded attitude.
- Advocating for user-centered design approaches. Participating in the creation and evolution of design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards. Ensuring adherence to UX guidelines across projects.
- Bachelor with UX/Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or similar degrees preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams.
- You know how to use some of these tools: Mastery of Photoshop and/or Sketch and/or Illustrator; Prototyping (Invision, Framer, etc.); Animation (After Effects, Web code, etc.) is a plus; Basic knowledge (at least) of HTML, CSS, JS is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Passionate about design and continual improvement.
- Dedicated to delivering on the team’s goals in a realistic time frame
- Always excited to articulate and discuss your design decisions.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand- holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.