FlyFin AI is a cutting edge company combining state of the art AI/ML technology in a mass
market consumer app that will radically simplify the field of freelancer tax returns, starting out in
the US market first. The product has already made taxes easy & fun, by bringing a tinder-like
experience to ordinary expenses. The results are phenomenal. We are now looking to take
design to the next level, combining aesthetics, interface design, user psychology and deep AI to
create the most powerful experience in the world within our domain. A career at Flyfin is about
being a part of a market-leading team working on some of the most creative, rewarding and
ambitious projects. We’re looking to bring in a few key individuals with exceptional talent &
ambition to be part of this journey.
FlyFin is seeking an experienced product designer with a track record of designing great
consumer mobile apps.
- Great understanding of design to build a cutting-edge & world-class consumer experience.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping, and beyond.
- Raise the bar on the overall design of the current app.
- Identifying problems with the current app by conducting & analyzing usability studies, Competitor(Direct/Indirect)/US fintech app Analysis etc.
- Craft elegant design solutions to the above-identified problems (UX & UI).
- Identify future opportunities, working as a thought partner to the product, engineering, marketing, and product designers.
- Define the design process and lead others through it.
- Set up a design system for common design language and components.
- Strong analytical skills - defining a problem & thinking of solutions. Ability to analyze
- problems and solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and trying out multiple iterations of the designs.
- Work closely with the leadership team of a top tier fast-growing startup.
To accomplish this, the key traits of a good product designer are:
- 4+ of solid track record of end to end product design at a fast-growing product company or startup.
- Must have a degree in Design or Human-Computer Interaction design or related field.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills and a solid portfolio of projects
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Self-starter with initiative who can think and communicate clearly.
- High intellectual horsepower and ability to apply first principles thinking.
- Partners closely with product, marketing, engineering, and other design team members to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- The capability of working with diverse members of the team to inspire and to meet timelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work in the product design team for a consumer financial app in the U.S. market. The role offers ample opportunity to learn and grow with a high performing team at FlyFin.