Crosswire is building the future of enterprise identity. Currently, security engineers spend excessive time auditing permission grants for employees. Our product automates this process within minutes. We gather permissions across different enterprise applications, and our provisioning engine automatically identifies and alerts you to anomalies. Crosswire provides our customers with the ironclad defense they need against hackers and empowers security engineers to manage access at scale.
And don’t just take our word for it. Within months of our inception, our customers already range from fintech conglomerates transacting billions of dollars per day to unicorn startups looking for best-in-class security. We are rapidly growing and backed by world-class investors. In late 2021, Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst co-led our $6M seed round.
We began as a small group of builders, thinkers, and hackers. That being said, we can’t do it alone. We need a great team that believes in our mission and culture.
We are looking for a driven, curious, and creative problem solver with strong visual and interaction skills to join as an early Product Designer. As a Product Designer, you will be involved with the full product development process from end to end, from brainstorming to launch. You will use a balance of product, interaction, and visual design skills to build the best product experience for Crosswire's users. Together, we will redefine and transform the product design bar in the security industry.
Crosswire is a remote-first company. The role reports to our co-founders.
What you'll do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into exceptional user experiences with beautifully detailed and forward-thinking visuals, interactions, and animations.
- Partner with the team to lead the user experience from conception to launch and beyond.
- Articulate design concepts to engineers and product managers with precision, clarity, respect, and trust.
- Push the boundaries of what we deliver in terms of design quality. We care deeply about both product strategy and execution, and you will be involved in raising the standards for both.
What you have
- High degree of skill in visual, interaction, and experience design (minimum 6 years of experience).
- Experience designing and delivering high-quality interfaces and experiences.
- Highly-attuned product sensibility and strong user empathy.
- The ability to produce design deliverables using Figma or similar tools.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma, Framer, or Principle.
- Constant drive to learn and improve as a designer.
- The ability to work autonomously and lead moderately complex design projects.
- Experience working collaboratively in a rapid, iterative manner.
- Demonstrable ability to think about entire systems, with the vision to design the big picture, and the tactical ability to break it down so that engineering can succeed in building it incrementally.
- Strong facilitation, communication, and presentation skills; demonstrating the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company.
- Strong portfolio showcasing product design work.
- Your portfolio must contain designs that have been released commercially.
- Your portfolio must demonstrate system-wide thinking, breadth, and depth in UX and interaction design skills.
- Your portfolio must describe and show examples of your design process.
- Your portfolio should inform us of how your designs furthered company objectives while at the same time meeting user needs.
What we offer you
- We are remote-first — you can work from anywhere and make your co-workers jealous of your Zoom background 🏖
- We host semi-annual off-sites to bring the team together 🧑👨👩🧑🦰
- We provide a WFH stipend to make sure you feel productive at home. If you prefer traditional offices, we also provide access to co-working spaces 🏢
- Our compensation is highly competitive. You will receive a generous salary and equity grant (both at hire and during annual refresher cycles)
- Take the time you need with our flexible PTO and sick leave policy. And we mean it — we have built-in checks and balances to ensure we're all taking the time we need to recover & rejuvenate
- We offer first-class health benefits, with $0 deductible and US-wide in-network and out-of-network coverage. Vision and dental are included too 🦷
- To prepare you for the future, we provide generous 401(k) matching
- We provide a wellness stipend to help you stay in physical and mental shape 💪
- Need a visa? Not a problem. We sponsor H1-B visas and can help you with petitioning for a green card, if desired.