- Canada Only
Chestr Labs is building an open collaboration network to power the next wave of metaverse content co-creation. Our platform provides creators easy access to collab opportunities — to co-create and remix NFT digital products.
We're on a mission to build the future of creative work, where collaborators can connect and engage trustlessly, earn a sustainable income from creative contributions, and develop their on-chain track record overtime without centralized control.
We are at the early stage of development, and you will be able to make large impacts on the product and potentially take on a senior leadership role. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is passionate about working in the cutting-edge space to unlock the potential and accessibility of web3 technologies - we'd love to talk to you!
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: Translating business strategy and insights into products and features.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability. Iterate quickly based on feedback.
- Build cohesive and lightweight design systems. Constantly improve and simplify existing workflows.
- 3+ years experience in product design, tackling both UX and UI design challenges for consumer products.
- Proficient in Figma, or similar for the creation of UIs and clickable prototypes.
- Strong ability to communicate to cross-functional teams efficiently and effectively.
- Portfolio showing compelling and quality design as well as a track record of driving design forward.
- Experience using data and research to inform your design decisions.
- Experience in the web3 context, or strong passion in NFT or web3 technologies.
- Existing activities or experience within creator / artist communities
- Experience producing publicly available written content
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexibility and environment to do your best work, with a group of passionate people on the frontier of blockchain applications
- Honest feedback, full transparency, and freedom to take ownership of your work
- A home office stipend
- Employee-based conference, hardware and training budget