- Europe Only
- 4 applicants
As a Product Designer, you ensure that our digital product is obvious to use, effective and distinctive. You are a key member of a cross-functional product team, thus closely collaborating with a Product Manager, developers, and our commercial teams. You will get to apply your design craft(wo)manship to a client base that is international and varied. Your work will be instrumental to make carbon removals frictionless and thus truly scalable. The Chief Growth Officer will be in charge of helping you remove all obstacles and providing you with everything you need for your success and growth.
What is in store for you
· Surface our users’ problems and translate them into powerful, distinctive solutions.
· Drive our design from problem discovery to impact measurement after deployment.
· Turn research findings into UX artefacts (personas, user journeys) that guide and inspire our whole team.
· Create and test storyboards, wireframes, visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes for new features and products.
· Cultivate and operationalise a design system that makes us recognisable and desirable.
· Lead usability testing and iterate on your design proposals based on your findings.
· Inspire the whole team with your passion for and expertise in user-centric design.
· Shape the future of carbon removal and our platform.
What you bring:
· You have 3+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer and are keen to continue learning and honing your skills.
· You love interacting with people and are a natural at distilling their pains and gains.
· You are analytical and couple high-quality standards with healthy pragmatism.
· You apply usability principles and love to stay on top of the latest UX best practices.
· You are comfortable using Figma or equivalent (we are not dogmatic) for wireframing, prototyping, and collaborating with team members and stakeholders.
· You are proactive and do not shy away from pulling and pushing as much as is needed for efficient and effective work.
· You are comfortable in explaining and supporting your design decisions and help us avoid design by committee at every turn.
· You are comfortable working in English.
Join a small, ambitious, and international team and enjoy the following benefits:
· Competitive salary
· Key role in shaping a fast-growing climate tech startup
· Support for learning & professional development
· Flexible working hours & understanding of the importance of work life balance
· A culture of undogmatic, unbureaucratic creativity and collaboration
· 30 days paid annual holiday
· Support for sport and health. Also: You will find keen climbers and outdoor lovers in all our locations 😉
Did we spark your interest? Send us a shout and CV, or equivalent to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Start as soon as possible
Place of work Freiburg, Zurich or Bay Area. Working from a remote location is an option
Scope of work full-time preferred
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Dominic Lüdin, +41 76 5878320
Please apply in German or English with the usual documents to [email protected]