Product Design Lead
- Europe Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
We’re Humaans - We’re making HR software delightful!
We’re committed to helping companies manage their humans in a better way throughout the full employee lifecycle. We all know that happy employees generate better business outcomes.
With fast workflows, automation, and a beautiful design, we turn complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into something simple. By integrating with other solutions, such as G Suite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse, Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage employees successfully.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies. Our journey is only at the beginning so there is a lot of impact that every individual can have. At Humaans, you’ll work closely with the founders, learn directly from our customers and have the opportunity to shape how we grow as a business.
As a human-centred company, every team member counts - and that’s where you come in.
We hope you’re excited by...
- Lead and oversee multiple product areas from conception to launch
- Own strategic decisions around our product direction
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant, and solve the most pressing problems our customers are experiencing
- Align business vision with customer requirements turning them into useful features
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure we consistently translate complex technical architectures into simple and intuitive user interactions
This is what will get us excited about you...
- You're a strong individual contributor with acute leadership skills
- Interaction design: you will define how experiences behave and our interaction model works
- Visual design: you will define visual language (typography, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic) that will impact how the product is perceived and consumed
- Objective driven with experience leading product direction
- Ability to articulate your product decisions and present your work to the broader team
- Ability to execute at speed navigating the rapidly changing priorities of a growing startup
Package & Benefits
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. £500 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.