Product Design Lead
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (6%)
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
At Flow, we strive to fundamentally change what renters expect from their homes. To achieve our mission, we'll have to bring the worlds of real estate, property management, and financial services together in harmony, while maintaining relentlessly high standards in everything that we do. That is why Flow is looking to add to our team of user-first, disruptive, detail-oriented designers who care deeply about reinventing renting and ensuring that our residents cherish their home.
We are looking for a Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer with exceptional design skills, along with the ability to communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the org effectively. You’re comfortable managing design efforts and mentoring designers when needed, but are also happy to roll up your sleeves and get design work done yourself to help up deliver high-quality products faster and faster.
A portfolio is required for consideration.
- Help drive the user experience of our product from conception to launch in partnership with product management, engineering, and the executive team
- Deeply understand our users (residents, onsite staff, et. al.), their pain points, and how they use the product
- Conduct and evangelize user research to ensure a common and thorough understanding of our usersGuide the development and evolution of our brand, voice, and strategy as Flow evolves as a company and productCollaborate effectively with other teams at Flow and help establish processes for these teams to engage and work with Design
- Help us define Flow’s brand’s story and naturally evangelize our brand
- A minimum 7 years of relevant work in a creative field, with a diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates experience across some combination of mobile apps, web, experiential marketing, advertising, social, and sales
- Strong communicator and collaborator; experience working with executives and leaders
- Be willing to embrace the startup mentality and roll-up your sleeves with a can-do attitude
- Passion for mentoring and coaching creative teams, as well as attracting new talent
- A keen eye for detail and craftsmanship while also considerate of deadlines and constraints
- Familiarity with marketing technology platforms and operations
- Passion for reflecting and iteratively improving your process
Salary : $135,000 - $225,000
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan