Post Production Creative - Video editing
- 41 applicants
Post Production Creative – Video editing
Superside is looking for a smart, motivated video editor to help us streamline our video production capabilities on a global scale.
Reporting to the Video Creative Director, you ll be in charge of editing a high volume of video output, often for social media or brand-owned channels. You’ll be overseeing the versioning of media and delivering briefs with a strong level of quality control.
We’ll count on you to support our current team with perfect delivery, looking at innovative ways to produce video content with a timeline and budget in mind
What You’ll Do
- Turning video edits around from brief to delivery with high attention to detail
- Adapt the final edit to relevant platforms to enhance viewers’ experience and engagement
- Own the entire versioning editing process from start to finish with a relatively fast turnaround
- Collaborate with Video Producers to produce high-quality videos that enlighten our customers
- Add any subtitles, color grading (Premier Pro Lumetri), and relevant filters
- Create simple motion graphics (lower 3rds, and titles) to enhance the quality and delivery of the video
- Create effects and transition using Premier pro
- Experiment with innovative tools to bring automation to your work and streamline your workflow
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3 -4 years experience as a Video Editor in an international top-tier creative agency or an in-house design team in a global tech company
- A portfolio of high-quality social-focused content
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with relatively tight deadlines
- Understanding of the different nuances between social media platforms and the type of content that trends on each one Excellent organization skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Capacity to work in a team, collaborating with multiple people on multiple projects while capable of working autonomously
- Comfortable working in a fairly new team, with processes still in the making
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro and preferably in AfterEffects, Asana, or a similar PM software
- Extensive knowledge of social platforms, video codecs, formats (specifically Prorez 422, .raw, .bmpcc), and video resolution
- Preferably but not mandatory experience with motion
Our biggest challenge right now
- The Video Services department is one of the fastest-growing departments at Superside. Our processes are still fresh and evolving as we’re testing and experimenting with them. We are currently dealing with a high volume of videos that need to be edited, oftentimes within a short timeline. We’re talking about a high-paced, high-volume environment. This calls for someone that is well organized, capable of working on multiple projects at the same time, and is always on the lookout for innovative ways to automate and deliver faster.
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A fast-paced, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free, and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly, and supportive community. We re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship, and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: Impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.