- Latin America
We are seeking an ambitious and creative Packaging Designer who can guide the packaging design process from beginning to end. This is a new role within the company, and you will be responsible for ensuring the coordination of design suitability, selection of materials and cost effectiveness of our consumer goods packaging.
You will lead the development of packaging design concepts, and you will be an expert in designing and executing prototypes using design elements such as shape, colour, graphics and typography - to create packaging that is functional and appealing to customers.
You will take full accountability for deploying Packaging Innovation, Efficiency and Sustainability initiatives as well as developing and implementing the packaging innovation pipeline.
You are a natural communicator at heart and this shows in your effective project management, working in cross-functional technical teams and producing commercially sound packaging concepts.
Do you embrace digital ways of working and get excited by new challenges? Do you believe packaging is a fundamental part of the consumer experience? Do you love combining design elements and packaging materials to provide the best unboxing experience? Then, this is the position for you!
It’s not just ATV Global, we currently have 15 companies in the group and 22 brands within our portfolio selling over 350 product concepts in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain. We are amongst the top 30 Amazon sellers in the world right now!
ATV moves forward with an increased focus on product innovation and diversification as the global consumer base continues to place increased emphasis on eCommerce as their preferred method of shopping. We are incredibly proud of our accomplishments as a team, and we have ambitious goals for the future! By pairing ourselves with like minded individuals, we continue to work together and lead the industry in terms of value added quality products and customer experience. We want to be the Customer’s choice for their online shopping needs.
What you'll do:
- Lead the design process for packaging materials for products, including brainstorming, sketching and creating prototypes.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends for packaging materials.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams, especially graphic designers and copywriters, to create eye-catching designs.
- Present designs to stakeholders using sketches and design software.
- Identify new packaging opportunities and translate them into attributes using a variety of Consumer and Sensory tools.
- Apply creative skills/knowledge of packaging and a thorough understanding of our supply network (including co-manufacturers) to deliver packaging.
Video Screening - HR Interview - Assessment - Final Interview
Please submit your CV together with portfolio in English
- You have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or have proven knowledge and experience in packaging development within an FMCG environment.
- You have knowledge and experience in package design, including creating dielines and prototypes.
- You are highly creative with attention to detail and knowledge of market and consumer trends.
- You have familiarity with different packaging materials and are always up to speed on new packaging trends and capabilities.
- You have a strong knowledge of creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, 3D software programs and photography.
- You are very organised and able to meet tight deadlines to create functional, creative and unique packaging assets that engage the customer.
- You are a confident communicator, you will have the ability to work well with all stakeholders and external suppliers to enable the smooth execution of product launches.
- In addition, you will have solid project/time management ability and good leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality, results-oriented output.
- Capacity to drive to logical, concise, and actionable conclusions.
- Desire to take ownership of projects from start-to-finish with minimal guidance.
- Commercially savvy with an appreciation for marketplace challenges.
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture.
- A flexible (remote) working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.