Multimedia Web Designer
- 10 applicants (21%)
Who We Are
Podium is one of the fastest growing education companies in the world. Founded by EdTech leaders that have built and led some of the largest & most impactful companies in the industry, we firmly believe that the team you build is the company you build. Working at Podium, you’ll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the company and the universities that we partner with.
What We Do
At Podium Education, we believe a college degree should result in a great career for each and every student, regardless of major and background. To that end, we build experiential learning programs in partnership with colleges and universities that prepare students for the workforce by teaching real in- demand tech & intercultural skills. Our flagship program is the Global Tech Experience (here’s an example: https://www.globaltech.asu.edu/ ) which runs at 50+ universities around the country.
We are looking for a creative Multimedia and Web Designer to join our growing marketing team. Working directly with our Head of Marketing, this position will play a crucial role in shaping our student-facing branding and improving marketing performance for our university partners.
This is a great opportunity to create impact in a fast-moving marketing team.
The Multimedia and Web Designer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of websites, emails and website landing pages. The ideal candidate will:
- Optimize all web properties for superior user experience and visitor conversion.
- Participate in the rigorous testing of digital assets.
- Write, design and edit email and web page content, or coordinate with others producing content.
- Solicit and use feedback from users, clients and colleagues to improve marketing performance
- Develop and implement proofreading, approval and test routines to ensure high quality output.
- Establish and maintain design standards and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience creating high performing web properties (emails, landing pages, microsites, etc)
- Extensive experience with email and landing page testing and optimization (utilizing multiple browsers and devices)
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can effectively self manage, with attention to detail and organizationProven ability to effectively collaborate with virtual teams across the country
- Analytical and target oriented with a growth mindset; you never back down from a challenge
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to new processes and be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with video editing and motion graphics creation
- Experience with industry-standard design and video platforms such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and Premiere
- Can provide a body of relevant work that demonstrates positive business impact
- Front-end coding knowledge is a plus (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Prior experience working in SaaS, EdTech, or B2C ecommerce is a plus
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred
- Ability to maintain a positive, no-drama, high energy approach to work
- 401k, Health, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Short term disability insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Discounted GymPass Membership
- Free access to upskill through our Global Experiential Programs
- Excellent Birthing and Bonding Leave policies
- Monday team lunches in SoCo Austin office (if local)
- Monthly team events and half days every first Friday of the month
- Extremely talented and intelligent co-workers
- A massive impact on universities and the lives of others, every single day