- USA Only
At Tremor Video, we help advertisers deliver impactful brand stories across all screens through the power of innovative video technology combined with advanced audience data and captivating creative content. As one of the largest and most innovative video advertising companies, our offerings span the rapidly evolving realms of Connected TV (CTV), cross-screen video and programmatic media. Tremor Video is a Tremor International Company.
Where in the Tremorverse will I be working?
You will take on the role of a Motion / Graphic Designer on our Creative team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary designer with a strong desire to work within a family of evolving brands on the cutting edge of digital video advertising. The designer role will be responsible for fluency with and creative ownership of Tremor Video’s brand, designing customer touchpoints across print, web, email, presentations, and especially video that help us to own our space in the digital advertising industry.
As the Motion/Graphic Designer, you'll be part of a small, experienced, close- knit team that punches above its weight and supports a fast-growing company in the aforementioned areas and beyond. One day you might be working on an update to the all-company Town Hall Powerpoint with the CEO, then hopping into a meeting to discuss edits to a one-sheet, and then you may be pitching a new idea for a product release video. This is a great opportunity for a designer that wants to work in multiple channels and across an organization with an amazing team of creative problem solvers who are committed to growing the business.
Currently our teams are working remotely, however once it is safe to do so this role will be based in the New York City or Chicago office for some of the week.
What will I be doing?
- Work with a lean, smart, creative, and cross-functional group that supports design initiatives across Tremor Video
- You’ll be responsible for project ownership, communicating with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable talking and presenting ideas to junior team members and C-suite alike
- Develop videos for product releases, marketing initiatives, case studies, presentations,. events, and generally telling the story of our brand. This will include storyboarding, animation, editing, etc.
- Conceptualize designs based on requests from internal teams and periodically external vendors and partners
- Collaborate with your team members and other teams to manage and shepherd projects to completion
- Ability to easily pivot between tasks based on articulated priorities
- Own and consistently optimize our marketing collateral within brand guidelines
- Establish email design best practices, helping to level-up our email marketing
What will I bring?
- You are a multi-disciplinary designer with demonstrated interest and proficiency in print, web, digital and video, with a portfolio that shows it
- Strong interest in evolving design trends, who can translate them into an existing brand style with an eye for consistency, and is comfortable explaining your rationale to non-designers
- You have an interest in telling distilled, data-centric stories through creative infographics and visual designs, motion graphics, and video
- Maintains a positive, proactive, ego-minimal outlook when receiving feedback/criticism, moving projects forward through collaboration, stakeholder buy-in, and stellar communication
- Experience and strong expertise in Adobe Suite software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, and PremierePro
- Strongly preferred expertise in HTML coding standards, coding responsive HTML emails and email design/marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Pardot, and especially Beefree.io
- You have experience and expertise in Microsoft products like Powerpoint, Office, and even Sharepoint
- Strong attention to detail that extends beyond design to copy, workflow, scheduling and scope
- Ability to notice the opportunities within challenges and proactively pitch solutions to roadblocks
Here at Tremor, we like to think outside the box, so if you don’t tick every one of these- don’t worry! We would rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential. We also know our strength comes from our differences and varied life experiences, so we are committed to the value of diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
What if I have any questions before I apply?
All applications need to be submitted online, however to discuss any adjustments you may require ahead of submitting your application, please email email@example.com