Motion Graphics Designer – South Africa
- 4 applicants (7%)
Reference Number: SA_MGD1022
We’re looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to join our ever-growing Marketing Team. You will help deliver assets that make our products and services understandable and attractive to users.
As part of the Design Team, you will be responsible for producing video & motion assets across our product range, marketing communications and social media channels. These include; assets for advertising, such as 3D illustrations, animations and video ads for campaigns; as well as informational videos across categories like education and news for our web and app platforms.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Team, including our Graphic Designers and Content Writers, to build and push the visual quality and creativity of our motion assets. You will need to have extensive experience in creating and animating assets using Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant tools and a strong portfolio of completed motion graphics projects.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Understand project requirements and specifications
· Conceptualise, create storyboards, design/illustrate and develop motion graphics and animations for advertising, educational and platform videos for web, mobile, and other digital platforms
· Produce daily news videos and podcasts
· Work with voice-overs and sound effects to enhance video productions
· Edit video footage and motion graphics compositing
· Degree in Motions Graphics, Motion Design, Media Communications, Animation, or any other relevant field
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Portfolio of completed motion graphics projects (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
· Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Working knowledge of the following audio tools: Adobe Audition and Audacity
· Strong video editing, motion graphics and sound skills
· Strong aesthetics and motion design skills
· Strong technology and social media acumen
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English
· Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
· Good time management and communication skills
· Attractive remuneration package
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!