Motion Graphics Designer
- 32 applicants (15%)
HardPin's mission is to help support the agents of progressive change. Whether that's a company leaning into progressive initiatives, a cause fighting to move our country forward, or a candidate looking to create positive change in their community, state, or country. We’re building a team that works to create compelling narratives for our clients, amplify their voices, and maximize their impact.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced motion graphics artist who excels in design. As a part of our highly collaborative team, your ability to translate direction into design and motion graphics will be sought after in multiple stages of a project’s lifecycle from development to post-production. Responsibilities include designing stills and animating motion graphics for a wide variety of projects and platforms, contributing ideas and iterations to project brainstorms, and folding direction and feedback into your work. Must be able to
We primarily work in the short form video content space, 6s, 15s, 30s, 60s, 90s, up to 5 minutes, which means we pride ourselves on the ability to distill important concepts into narrow timelines. Your work will help tie it all together with well designed graphics that compliment, elevate, and support the message.
Motion Graphics Artists must be able to coordinate with team members across multiple time zones and make efficient use of junior artists and post- production assistants. This is a full-time, salaried role and reports to the Motion Graphics Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building high-quality motion graphics packages in After Effects from scratch
- Creating style frames, sketches, and/or mood boards to assist with the development of visual concepts.
- Adhering to provided branding standards for company and project design work.
- Supporting project creative vision with your own perspective, judgment, and skill.
- Participating and working in tandem with project leaders on client communications, and engaging in notes process independent of producers, partners, or outside help.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of related experience
- Self-starter, highly motivated, dependable
- Expert in Adobe After Effects
- Able to produce quality design from verbal or written prompts
- Strong design skills, including type layout, motion and timing
- Working knowledge in
- After Effects Expressions
- Premiere Pro
- The Creative Cloud Platform
- Digital Illustration/Sketching
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
- Proficient in G-suite and typical office software
- Able to manage digital media and assets and keep them organized
- BA in related field preferred but not required
- Experience with Red Giant tools
Please send us your CV and Portfolio link to email@example.com
You may host your CV and portfolio on sites like Google Drive, WeTransfer or Dropbox, and include the link in your submission.
Only submissions containing a portfolio will be reviewed, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.