Motion Designer - Video Editor
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (40%)
Motion Designer/ Video Editor – Remote
Townsquare Ignite is seeking a Motion Designer/ Video Editor to join our creative services team. This person is passionate about storytelling and creatively solving problems through dynamic animations & thoughtful video edits. This role is responsible for working alongside the videographer & sales team to understand the client’s over all campaign strategy and goals to help develop video assets designed for use across all digital platforms. While some days this individual will find themselves editing video for our videographer with provided direction, other days they will create stand-alone motion graphics videos with their own creative direction from the beginning to end. This high-volume position will excel with someone who can work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Attend calls/meetings with sales staff, clients, and videographer to gain insight into creative direction, review creative assets and receive revisions.
- Concept, storyboard & create stand-alone motion graphics videos
- Work alongside the videographer to develop concepts that complement any video footage shot
- Edit raw footage from videographer & implement motion graphics
- Create videos in 16:9 & 9:16 ratios, as well as various sizes for social media
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Apply story development to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- Plan and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured, or animated by computer.
- 2d motion, animated type, narrative video editing for short & long form videos (3d motion is a plus)
- Principals of effective video creation for digital advertising campaigns
- Mastery of video editing (including color grading, sound design/audio, since of timing/pacing)
- Expertise in motion graphics
- Campaign management/strategy
- 3+ years of industry/agency experience
- Expert level experience with adobe after effects, premiere pro, illustrator, & photoshop
- Strong knowledge in overall graphic design principals including typography, color, and motion
- Excellent client service, you will be the creative face of the company and need to impress
- Ability to produce high volumes of quality work under tight deadlines
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to receive and deconstruct feedback in a positive and timely manner
- Can provide creative direction, but also collaborate with team members to develop a cohesive look that complements other campaign assets
- Comfortable working with provided scripts/voice overs to create motion graphics videos
- Candidates must send a reel and/or portfolio when they apply
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (Two personal/floating Holidays)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company provided laptop
- Continuous training opportunities
- Fully remote opportunity
- Unlimited Growth Potential – Ignite is one of our fastest growing divisions and we only promote from within!
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 321 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 200 live events. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRKKLAQK2 and NJ101.5; iconic local and regional events such as WYRK’s Taste of Countryhe Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com and Loudwire.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.