- USA Only
- 2 applicants (18%)
CoEfficient Labs / Motion Designer
CoEfficient Labs is a Paid Acquisition Team for Venture-Backed Startups.
We design and manage advertisements on channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, TikTok, and other channels; for some of the fastest-growing startups in the world.
CoEfficient Labs is looking for the most talented Motion Designer to join our award-winning team of designers, growth hackers, and data scientists.
What Kind of Team Would You Be Joining?
We are an award-winning team of designers, growthhackers, and data scientists. Our team manages over $500k/month in Advertising Spend, and we work with some of the most innovative Series-A Startups on the scene. Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica, California. Fully stocked with snacks, beer-on-tap, nightly marketing classes & networking events, and only a 2-minute walk to the beach.
The Motion Designer We’re Looking For:
The Motion Designer position requires a combination of special expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially After Effects), a deep understanding of typography & design layouts, and a passion for advertising & content creation in a fast-paced startup environment.
Whether it be creating motion graphics for our clients’ ads, or enhancing our original content with kinetic typography, the right candidate loves staying on the cutting edge of motion design and communicating through her or his animations.
The successful candidate should have 2+ years of experience working on professional projects or have a substantial personal portfolio of projects that have been completed at home or in the studio over the last several years.
Key Responsibilities of the Motion Designer:
- Weekly Creative Deliveries
- On-going communication with the Creative Team.
- Researching and presenting high-performing motion ads.
- Creating weekly social media advertisements with motion graphics.
- Enhancing CoEfficient Labs’ Content Platform
- Collaborating with the Video Team.
- Creating motion graphics for original content
- Creating animations for social media
What Makes This Position Special:
If you love creating beautiful ads for some of the fastest-growing startups in the world and adding engaging animations to video content, then this job is perfect for you.
At CoEfficient Labs, Motion Designers get hands-on experience with clients that span every vertical of advertising (E-Commerce, FinTech, SaaS, VR, etc.) and every voice has a seat at the table.
You’ll get the chance to create original design systems for original content at CoEfficient Labs (like our Demo Day Podcast), and also have a hand in creating executions for the clients we support each and every week.
What We Offer Our Motion Designer:
- Hands-on Experience with Clients that span every vertical of advertising (fashion, finance, tech, VR, etc.)
- An amazing office right in the heart of Silicon Beach (only 2-blocks from the ocean and restaurants)
- Available Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Compensation range: $60,000 - $80,000
Our Ideal Motion Designer:
(Ranked in order of importance)
- You are highly specialized and self-taught in After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite
- You are also highly specialized in Typography and making words move
- You are a self-starter who loves being a part of a fast-paced, trusting team.
- You are passionate about helping startups survive through creating ads that convert
- You always push yourself to learn new tools to enhance your craft
- You love working in fast-paced startup environments
- You display a strong reel/portfolio that demonstrates your Motion/Design skills
- You often save ads, videos, or designs in some kind of a swipe file, folder, or journal
- You’re coachable and love to learn new styles and ways of using Motion to tell stories
- You always try your best
Nice to Haves / Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of Non-linear editing software like Final Cut Pro X/Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic knowledge of 3D software like Maya, Cinema 4D, or another modern motion tech
- Previous agency or startup experience
- Marketing/Communications/Design education
- Personal blog or IG handle dedicated to your work and references of other work you like
Need to Haves:
- You have to love working with startups.
- You have to be willing to research new styles and references each week
- You have to love your craft