Marketing Graphic Designer
- USA Only
Bring your vision to life!
We're looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join our design guild. In this position, you’ll work closely with both the Sales & Marketing (S&M) and Research & Development (R&D) teams at Confetti to create dynamic, visually appealing content that can be used for a variety of purposes: for social media, for sales materials and pitch decks, for our web platform, etc.
If you’re creative, flexible, and technically skilled, with experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, then you might be exactly the kind of person we’re seeking for this position!
- Transparent - While this word has been circulating quite a lot lately, it’s rarely implemented to its fullest. Our team is exposed to EVERYTHING happening at the company, in real time - from sales to fundraising, hiring, product and really anything else. We believe that each team member should be a co-author of our story, not a supporting actor.
- Feedback Driven - We are strong believers in constantly sourcing and providing feedback on all fronts. The only way for us to improve ourselves, our products, our service and our processes is by accepting and acting on the feedback we receive.
- Inclusive Diverse & Authentic - No need to be extra formal. Come as you are!
- 2+ years of Marketing Design experience, with a portfolio featuring works across different visual disciplines. MUST
- Photo manipulation and layout design abilities.
- Experience with vector graphics.
- Understanding of file-size optimization.
- Experience with Figma / Sketch. ADVANTAGE
- Experience in 3D graphics and animation building. ADVANTAGE
- Video editing experience ADVANTAGE
- Superior skills in the areas of organization, time management, and attention to detail, with a high level of comfort working under pressure to reach deadlines. In this position, you’ll be responsible for handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, so the ability to prioritize is essential!
- Experience working autonomously to achieve various project goals. In this position, you’ll take full ownership of your work, and you will have sole responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- The ability to follow design guidelines and retain your creativity even when executing repetitive tasks. Although we work quickly at Confetti, we don’t want to sacrifice our uniqueness at the expense of getting things done on time!
- The desire to challenge industry standards, combined with the ability to clearly explain your design decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to an innate understanding of Google Suite. Additional experience with videoconferencing programs and organizational, database, and task management platforms a plus.
- Creating high quality digital and printable graphics for digital marketing, including but not limited to: promotional materials, newsletters, documents, website / blog, social media, advertisements, games and other marketing media.
- Developing effective imagery and layouts that can be used to achieve the promotional and marketing goals of the company.
- Performing image editing and resizing to ensure the dimensions of our images are matching various social media guidelines and platform requirements.
- Designing templates that can be used by non-designers.
- Communicating operational inefficiencies and product suggestions to management and tech team. For example: New features, UX adjustment, vendor requests, etc.