I need a creative and passionate designer to help me take Flick’s online presence to the next level. If you’re an ambitious individual that’s excited about making an impact, this one’s for you.
We're an Instagram marketing platform that's on a mission to help creators, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and Social Media Managers live better lives by saving them time, helping them get things done, and improving their results.
Over the last 2 years, we've focused on helping people with their hashtags and analytics – with over 20,000 paying customers, we're now looking at the adjacent problems that we can work on to help make their lives easier.
We're looking for a creative marketing designer who can help Flick stand out in a competitive landscape. This involves creating compelling marketing assets that help customers easily digest ideas, strategies and information, create systems and templates that help non-designers across the org create awesome marketing material and relay the brand in their everyday work.
You will work cross-functionally with Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product to develop creative assets that educate and inform potential or existing customers at all stages of the funnel, as well as working alongside the founding team to develop Flick's branding.
We're looking for someone who is excited by the idea of making a big impact, and happy to take ownership of work at an exciting stage of our journey. You should have a strong bias to action and a sense of curiosity. As a fast- growing startup, everyone’s scope is big and we’re always doing something new.
What would you be working on?
- Feature and product launches
- Website and landing pages
- Paid Ads
- Content Marketing Assets (Blog, Newsletter, Courses, etc)
- Creating, and developing Flick's marketing design system in Figma
- Branding & identity
- Helping our marketing team create the best possible content
- Developing Flick's visual identity and ensuring cohesiveness across channels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience designing high-quality creative concepts and comfortable working in Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
- 1+ years experience of web design experience
- Background in designing brand marketing assets and creating social content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience designing landing pages and other marketing-focused web pages
- Experience with creating data visualizations, infographics, etc
- The ability to work independently and move quickly whilst managing multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find ways to execute on ideas
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Webflow
- Experience designing for a consumer tech brand
- Illustration experience
- Video editing experience (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Make a serious impact on the brand experience for customers
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives
- A level of ownership of your work you won't find elsewhere
- We won't bore you with 10 meetings a day
- Join us as we take on the next stage of the companies growth
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working (remote or London office)
- Profit-sharing bonus scheme
- Company retreats (on pause for Covid)
- Free books, courses and events
- Generous holiday package
- Home office budget
Please link relevant work, and portfolio