Lead product designer
We understand that it's design and ease of use that make products stand out. You care deeply about creating products that people will love. You’re never done learning. You balance your endless pursuit of the perfect solution with the drive to ship early and often. You’re equally at ease championing our vision, prototyping an idea, interviewing a user, or resolving a technical challenge. You make every project you work on fun and exciting for the people working with you.
- Re-imagine the tools product teams and decision-makers use to collaborate on product strategy.
- Design elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Partner with the founding teams, product management, engineering, and other departments to deliver new features and enhancements to market, constantly iterating through research findings and feedback.
- Translate our customer problems into high-level solutions and design workflow/concepts.
- Refine and improve the long-term direction of how your product area evolves.
- Align every feature and enhancement with the product & design vision.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the airfocus design system.
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3-4 engineers, a product designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the customer feedback and will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
- Proven track record of designing digital products using a user-centric process to achieve business outcomes (+3 years working experience).
- Equal passion and aptitude operating at all levels from strategy to execution.
- Growth mindset. Willingness to own problems.
- Knowledge of Sketch/Figma and InVision or other prototyping tools.
- Ability to think in terms of systems, not pages.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. home office).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons.
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-German) candidates relocating to Hamburg.
At airfocus, we're reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.