Lead Product Designer
- 13 applicants (12%)
At Oblivious, we are on a mission to make privacy-preserving technologies the new norm across the industry. Our team of former machine learning and cryptography PhDs from the University of Oxford is dedicated to building efficient tools for analytics and machine learning inference on sensitive data. We are backed by some of the most well-respected VCs in Europe and the US, and we are now assembling a core product & development team. We invite the best and brightest to join us on our exciting journey.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Opportunity to work closely with the entire team to drive an exciting new product to market
- Create wireframes and high-fidelity UI designs for handoff to our front-end engineers
- Design Lottie animations for embedding into our website
- Develop pitch and sales deck designs
- Create email templates
- Modify and enhance design systems for a custom look and feel
- Make coding look cool (custom code block UI designs, etc.)
- Design social assets for sharing (new hires, team spotlights, new blog post announcements, consistent imagery, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in UX/UI design
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills and abilities to date (it's ok if there are areas you wish to learn but haven't perfected yet)
- Expertise in Figma and other design tools
- Experience with Lottie animation creation
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ideally located in Europe, but open to a hybrid/remote work arrangement
- This is a full-time role and we are not looking to hire any agencies.
- Apply through LinkedIn or by sending a cover letter, CV, and any other relevant materials to [email protected].
- If you are shortlisted, you'll participate in three rounds of interviews with different stakeholders on the team.
- Decision-making will be based on a combination of skills/experience and attitude/drive.
Oblivious Software Limited is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect, store, and process relevant personal data as part of our candidate evaluation process.