Junior/Mid-level Graphic Designer
- 125 applicants (27%)
Are you ready to help shape the future by working with startups and investment funds? We’re looking for a rising star with a diverse and refined graphic design ability to bring our clients’ ideas to life.
Your creativity will be key in driving the growth of cutting-edge technologies, working primarily on visual storytelling via presentation design for raising capital. Beyond presentations, you’ll work on brand identity, websites, and develop all types of branded assets. You’ll report to Lyonshare’s Head of Design who has a decade+ of experience and who trained under our former Head of Design who regularly collaborates with Red Antler. This position is remote although you’re welcome to work with us IRL in Austin and NYC.
Lyonshare is a strategic business building agency, working from the ground up with founders and investors like Chelsea Clinton, Bain Capital Ventures, Trading.TV, Solvvy (acquired by Zoom), and Dormify. We’ve advised our clients on securing more than $3B of funding for their fast growing companies. We want them to walk out of an engagement with Lyonshare feeling smarter than when they walked in. If you're a passionate graphic designer with a keen eye for detail, high professionalism, and a desire to be a part of something impactful, come join us.
About you, the candidate
As Lyonshare’s junior-mid-level designer you’ll support our Head of Design in developing brand identity, pitch deck design and other branded collateral. We also welcome and encourage you to pitch unique ideas for internal design projects and products to help bolster Lyonshare’s own brand.
- Junior designer with 2 years of full-time experience in graphic design, preferably at a creative or branding agency; or mid-level designer with 4-7 years of experience
- Effortlessly fits into a highly collaborative work environment, and is comfortable taking direction and working autonomously towards an end goal and deadline
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily Illustrator working with vector graphics); basic knowledge of Keynote and PPT or keen/excited to learn
- Excellent understanding of information hierarchy and graphic design principles, typography, imagery, color theory, and other assets in order to create a compelling whole
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Creative problem-solver and task-master, able to manage their time and meet competing deadlines, willing to face design challenges big and small with equal effort and flourish in a fast-paced remote environment
- Easy communicator with both colleagues and clients that speaks with passion and conviction about their work but is also open to feedback
- Incredible attention to detail as you’ll work directly with C-suite clients
- Excited by and plugged into the developments in the field: keeping up with the world of branding, and with what’s new and interesting in the creative world in general; someone eager to explore, experiment, and try new things
Full-time, salary range dependent on experience and location