Junior Web Designer
- 20 applicants (13%)
Must Be Located In The U.S.
No Agencies Please
Are you a talented Web Designer interested in bringing your skills to the growing world of real estate? Do you love finding creative solutions to fun, challenging projects and having the latest in web technology at your fingertips? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a skilled, creative professional that thrives in a team environment. Web Designers at Resi create the look, layout, and features of our client sites, building wireframes and transforming designs into stunning, functioning websites.
Resi provides a top-of-the-line web design environment paired with a custom- built CMS to manage all multifamily specific data and integrations. We expect our design team to push beyond the sameness that plagues our industry. With that, we are looking for individuals excited by design trends and those anxious to grow their skills as front-end designers. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Design and development of apartment and property management website themes
- Design and development websites or apartment and property management clients
- Design and develop websites using Yootheme Pro with custom CSS and JS as necessary.
- Meet with creative teams to review work
- Create wireframes and graphic design elements for websites
- Support and documentation of your projects
- College or university degree in Design, Media Computer Science or related
- Experience with WordPress or in-depth knowledge of Visual Builders
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS and web standards
- Experience with content management systems
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, XD or Sketch)
- Team-oriented, responsible, flexible and independent approach
- High-level of commitment and quality awareness
- Experience in Real Estate Marketing
- Experience with UIkit
Full-Time Contract Role • Starting at $22-32/hr depending on experience.
Please include a portfolio of your work that specifies the participation you had in each project. After an initial interview, we will establish a paid contract for a single project to make sure we are the right fit before making a longer-term commitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!