Junior Digital Designer
- 48 applicants (27%)
My name is Irada and I am the Creative Director at Hey Digital -- We help SaaS and Tech companies scale key metrics by building out successful paid acquisition campaigns on both Facebook and Google. We’re aiming to become the number one SaaS-specific paid marketing agency in the world. Currently, we work with a wide range of VC-backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world – helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue. We are looking to hire a motivated, skilled, and creative Junior Digital Designer who has relevant knowledge of software & advertising. This is a Full-Time Remote position. You will be working closely with a remote team of talented designers and a motion graphic designer.
We are looking for a Junior Designer specifically with these requirements:
- You have experience or a strong interest in working in an agency.
- You must be competent in design tools such as Figma.
- You must be an effective communicator and a team player.
- You have great attention to detail and can utilise this skill to maintain our high design quality.
- You are highly knowledgeable in design principles and visual storytelling.
- You have a basic understanding of marketing and branding principles.
- You have experience using landing page builders like Unbounce, or have the willingness to learn.
- You need a strong WIFI connection as all your work will be carried out remotely.
- Having working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not required.
- You need excellent English communication skills as you will be working with people from around the globe.
- Being research-oriented is a plus as we're working with many different SaaS applications - This requires a lot of research in order to understand the product features, the offer, the target audience, etc.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Executing design projects based on briefs provided by the senior designer.
- Supporting mid-weight designers and senior designers in creating a variety of ad designs (static ads, carousel ads, Google Display ads) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, websites, etc.).
- Assisting with research and gathering design-related data of our clients.
- Ensure that the final design product is of high quality and meets the project requirements.
- General design admin work such as exporting assets, organizing files in Google Drive and Figma, and keeping ClickUp up-to-date.
- Documentation creation and maintenance based on agreed procedures or further edits on those established.
- Provide input in the company's internal projects and marketing projects.
- Complete and keep the client's brand file up to date.
- Actively learning design skills and techniques.
- Remote-first company: so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- Flexible hours, because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- Comfortable working setup: whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You have a Design background
You have up to 0-2 years of experience in the design industry - on top of that, you are highly knowledgeable of design principles. Design program graduates are also welcome.
You are an Effective Communicator
You know when to reach out for help and you don't shy away from talking through complex problems with other team members or your manager. You are eager to share your own ideas, and take in the ideas and feedback of others.
You are Adaptable and a Quick-Learner
You easily adapt to internal processes and are willing to suggest improving them as well. You are willing to learn and are willing to challenge the ordinary and think outside the box.
About our team
As a team, we speak up at all times and are 100% transparent with each other. If something is blocking you from doing your best work, voice it. We love learning and are constantly striving to become the best version of ourselves. We take care of our minds and our bodies. If we need support, we ask for it. When we make a mistake, we own it and learn from it.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver: https://www.heydigital.co/
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!