Junior Art Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!
Irvine, California-based Advantage Solutions is a sales, marketing and retail agency, also providing technology services in the US. Engaged in custom- tailored services, the company embraces change and challenge. Its mindset has been built on seamless relationship with its clients and frictionless experience with their customers. Advantage’s performance-driven culture is backed by its values of passion for winning, practical innovation, all-in accountability, excellent service, and the idea of better together. Advantage endeavors to value its associates at every level. You can choose from a wide range of full-time and part-time Advantage in-store positions, and corporate jobs in 165 offices. If you are a veteran, the company also has opportunities for you.
Junior Art Director—Creative One Team
As Ad Age’s #1 Promotions Experiential/Event Marketing Agency for 8 years in a row, Advantage Marketing Partners leads the pack in designing brilliant omnichannel solutions that grow brands, build relationships and drive sales. Simply put, we live to create experiences that connect and moments that matter.
What we need . . .
We are seeking a highly talented Junior Art Director to provide support to our amazing Creative department. Our clients range from emerging brands to the world’s most recognized names, we’re proud to serve more than 3,500 clients across a wide variety of industries. We desire a total team player who’ll work closely with all levels within the Creative, Account and Production groups. We want a smart thinker who is ready to partner with Account and Creative leaders in strategic brainstorms that nail the objectives of our clients, brands and retailers. We’d love someone who rolls up their sleeves and is willing to support the highest-quality creative solutions, including graphics for print and digital, logo designs, display signs, banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, magazine advertorials, and more.
You do you . . .
- You absorb everything around you because you have a curious mind.
- You seek productive input from mentors, peers, account group teammates and clients.
- You’re about growth and experiences, collecting as many as humanly possible every day.
- You support your immediate creative supervisor, as well as the overall creative team.
- You have a strong understanding of both print and digital spaces and designing within.
- You balance what’s on your plate, mindful of speed, quality, and accuracy.
- You’re confident in your ability to learn and know when to ask the right questions.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly, with confidence and persuasion.
Got the skills? We’d love to see . . .
- Formal design training/education and ability to create complicated layouts with an eye for simplified design
- A portfolio that shows experience across print and digital platforms
- 3-5+ years of design experience
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dimensions, Acrobat and MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are your staples and you can apply the right tool to problem-solve for designs.
- Working knowledge of omnichannel content marketing, digital design is equally understood and executed
- Ability to create comp layouts (and even pencils if called for) that showcase original ideas based on client brief or direction from senior creatives
- Keen eye for typography
- Adaptable to working with a diverse team across all levels
Think you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you. Apply today!