Jr Product Designer
- 37 applicants
What we're looking for
As a Junior Product Designer, you will be an essential part of a small studio. Reporting to our Principal, you will collaborate with the team to craft identities, visual systems, and user experiences for our clients. Outside of client work, you will collaborate with our team internally as we bring our own products to life.
At a small studio, we believe in hiring knowledgeable, self-driven, curious people who are excited to learn and develop alongside like-minded creatives. We encourage vulnerability and the sharing of perspectives in order to support and inspire the team to create their best work.
UX Design & Product Ideation
- Collaborate with your team to ideate and design user experiences based on user research, market research, and brand guidelines.
- Communicating solutions to your internal team for feedback and direction to the client.
- Translate the user experience and user research into high-fidelity designs, using design systems and brand guidelines.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Bring your visual designs to life through interactions and motion for digital products.
Culture & Process
- Contribute to the culture and processes of our growing creative team
- Speak English fluently
- Be able to work at least 3 hours of overlap with Pacific Standard Time.
- Work minimum 40 hours / week full time
- An online design portfolio that showcases a strong baseline in visual design and/or interaction design skills and your design process
- Proficient in Figma (or willingness to learn)
- Competitive with US rates
- Health Benefits
- Office set up - your choice between desktop or laptop packages
- Yearly stipend for improving your at home work space or lifestyle
- American & Canadian holiday studio closures & 2 week winter break
- Start with 2 weeks of paid time off (unlimited after 1 year)
- Annual offsite retreat (last retreat was in Vancouver, CA!)
- Opportunities for continued education
We are a bunch of impact-driven creatives that use our gifts to bring peace to people's lives. We operate as an extension of each client’s team, guiding them through our creative process; which focuses on the importance and the power of knowing your identity. This methodology empowers us to create focused visual identities and user experiences for our clients that are the perfect distillation of who they are and who they want to be to their stakeholders.
Read more about our team
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected] with the subject line “[Your Name]✌️Jr Product Design Position”, and send along links that best showcase who you are and the relevant things you've designed and built.