- 12 applicants
Roles in Munich, Barcelona, Madrid or Paris
Our mission is to change the way people work by leveraging AI to create enterprise software with the same quality of UX as consumer products. We are looking for an experienced Interaction Designer who will be key to shaping our products and have a unique opportunity to grow with the company.
- Create beautiful and simple designs for our App
- Create prototypes for new product ideas illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Partner with product management and software development to develop features from initial ideas to implementation
- Interact with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Research latest App design trends and apply it to optimize our existing user interface designs
- Conduct user research to influence stakeholders and improve product designs and strategy
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Design discipline or Human-Computer Interaction
- 3-years' experience in UX Design
- Ability to turn complex problems into simple UI
- Prior experience managing client relationships
- Proficiency with Business Apps
- Advanced level of English
We are Aily Labs, a start-up based in Munich, Barcelona, Prague and Madrid. Aily Labs was founded in Spring 2020 and now we are already a team of +120 super motivated ML Engineers, data scientists and developers. Our mission is to build beautiful Artificial Intelligence products. We’re curious, passionate, and relentless in our drive to develop a truly end-to-end product, pushing the boundaries of innovation as far as we can.
We work in two fronts:
• Our product: currently used by +8000 users. Through the use of AI, enables and simplifies the core corporate finance processes (budgeting, resource allocation, what-if, …).
• Our AI laboratories: we develop AI prototypes for our clients as part of their R&D initiatives. Our laboratories are diverse and aim to test state-of- the-art approaches to currently unsolved business challenges
We encourage a fun and agile environment in the team. We contribute to the development of the brain of our products.