HTML / Markup Developers
- 23 applicants (34%)
HTML / Markup Developers – Cyprus, Greece or Remote
You will join our dynamic marketing team as a mid-level HTML/Markup Developer to implement exciting and streamlined user experiences in our web-based applications, interactive landing pages, internal corporate apps, and much more.
You will have the chance to expand your knowledge whilst working with some of the latest web technologies, such as Angular and the latest CSS3 and HTML5 specifications.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
● Translate requirements and UI designs into functional, engaging, accessible and maintainable front-end code using HTML5, CSS3
● Work in close cooperation with UX/UI Designers in implementing visual and interactive client-side elements to the company’s existing and new web applications
● Develop and test fully responsive web pages and user-facing features across various devices and web browsers
● Ensure the technical feasibility of new UI designs
● Closely collaborate with various teams such as Web & Product Designers, stakeholders and business owners
● Degree in multimedia and web development, computer science or any other related field
● 2-5 years of working experience in a similar role
● Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3, BEM methodology and other modern CSS techniques such as Grid and Flexbox is a must
● Experience in front end frameworks / CSS Pre-processors / Angular & TypeScript will be considered an advantage
● Work portfolio of personal or previous projects is considered a plus
● Familiar with versioning tools such as GIT
● Experience with project management / collaboration / issue tracking tools, such as JIRA and Confluence will be considered an advantage
● Good understanding of the fundamental principles of design, creative thinker & problem solver
● Ability to work with minimal supervision
● Proficiency in both written and spoken English
● Attractive remuneration package
● Food allowance
● Intellectually stimulating work environment
● Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!