Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a- Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry- leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We are looking for a Graphic/Web Designer to join our rapidly growing marketing team. This role will be responsible for executing digital and print design to enable the company to build our brand, generate demand, and sell our product. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design across multiple mediums and know how to use it to wow the human eye.
The Graphic/Web Designer will be a remote position and will report to the Director of Marketing.
Fully Remote: US Residents Only
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with your marketing colleagues, sales team, and product team to bring concepts to life through compelling design
- Design graphics for demand generation needs, including paid social media, digital marketing events, display advertising, and paid sponsorships
- Designs sales collateral and other promotional materials
- Make content pop with vivid covers and in-content imagery
- Create infographics that tell compelling visual stories that enforce Spark Hire’s value propositions
- Mock up web pages that capture interest and encourage visitors to take action
- Add compelling design elements to marketing emails to increase engagement
- Handle new customer branding projects adhering to customer brand guidelines
- Execute graphic creation and resizing requests as needed
- Manage multiple time sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work with lead designer on different projects ranging from our marketing website, marketing collateral, mobile application, print materials, and UI/UX for the web application
What we’re looking for
- An obsession with beautiful, modern design concepts
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphic and web design
- Designed websites, concepts/wireframes, and style guides that emphasize usability for desktop and mobile
- Created beautiful graphics/creatives for web and print material
- Experience designing imagery for lead generation initiatives such as paid social and banner ads
- Collaborates very well with others but can roll up sleeves and work individually
- Excellent communication skills and can connect with both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- Artistic and creative skills specifically with regards to the creation of digital content
- A strong eye for detail and a dedication to completing high quality work
- Proficiency in the following creative tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with Trello, Asana, or similar project management software
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Remote-First - While we have office space, coming in is completely optional.
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.