Tactile is a product and UX design firm specializing in design solutions for trusted professionals. For over 20 years, we’ve relied on building trust and collaborative relationships with our clients. When you start with a foundation of empathy, every project ends with a product that works for everyone. It’s the diversity of our employees’ ideas and experiences that inspires innovation in design. Tactile is made up of an exceptional group of people, spanning user experience, visual design, industrial design, and mechanical engineering. We look at product design holistically, knowing that a product isn’t just another project. It’s where intent and relevance intersect in order to solve real- world problems. Designers at Tactile find balance in usability, delight, and feasibility—it’s there that solutions to complex problems come to life. We work on a wide spectrum of exciting and challenging projects that allow our designers to gain new experiences, learn, and advance their craft. We’re looking for mid-senior level Graphic Designer to work from our Boston or Seattle studio locations. While you will work out of the Tactile studio, this position will be dedicated to one of our clients, supporting their Brand and Marketing needs. This job will focus on producing 2D Graphic concepts specific to brand and retail strategy, including information system schematics, type layouts, 2D image compositions using provided renders and guideline/documentation creation. These needs are varied in nature but will require specialized design perspective in order to successfully navigate stakeholder approval and the design socialization process. A well-versed, broad range design methodology will be required to illustrate ideas and meet cross-functional needs.
· Able to create photo real digital mockups of packaging.
- Highly collaborative - Both independent and team-oriented
· Obsessive about detail and product accuracy
- Great at handling multiple workstreams with design direction
· Able to communicate ideas effectively in presentations/meetings, adapting style and detail level to client and project needs
● Portfolio of relevant work examples
● Great attention to detail and the ability to manage repetitive design tasks with focus, intent and passion.
● 5+ years of relevant experience working in the visual design profession
● BA/BS in related training
● Strong knowledge of Adobe Tools
● Experiences sketching high level idea directions quickly and clearly
● Can execute on rough drafts of presentations, concepts and ideas, but also consistently absorb, participate and innovate hand-in-hand with a Brand Visualization team
● Ability to create beautiful presentations in PowerPoint.
● Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work on and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion
● Ability to turn a 2D concept into a high fidelity 3D rendering asset for review with executive leadership
NICE TO HAVES
● Experience in 3D
An intimate, open studio that runs on coffee and camaraderie. You’ll fit in great here if you’re passionate, hard-working and don’t take yourself too seriously. Learn more about us at www.tactileinc.com. If you’re interested in becoming a part of the Tactile team please send us a note, your credentials and a link to your work at email@example.com.