Graphic Designer - Remote Position
Fathom Creative is well-known for taking a fresh, innovative approach to everything we do. Our positive and nurturing leaders are looking for a fiercely talented, super-nice designer to join our team on a per-project basis. We have a strong WFH culture (even pre-Covid) so working remotely is what we are wired for!
Pro-Tip: we have a variety of project types but we especially need designers who are experts at turning standard PPT presentations into jaw- dropping visual experiences for high-end pitches. The bar is high here so be sure to show us your best work in this category to increase the likelihood of us collaborating.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Generate on-brand, creative concepts that inspire action
- Design and execute a variety of deliverables, including PS mock-ups, animation, publication design, and/or high-end, TED-level PPT presentations
- Collaborate with our Creative Director, Art Directors, and Account Directors to define and implement branded digital solutions for our clients
- Champion best practices and standards for visual design
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Contribute to our positive, spirited culture and embrace our shared responsibility to maintain Fathom's strong reputation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 2 years of proven professional graphic design experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Diverse portfolio demonstrating strength in presentation design, branding, infographic/data visualization, typography, color, and conceptual thinking
- Mastery of relevant design tools, platforms, and software—Adobe Suite, Sketch, MS Office and specifically working with PowerPoint (including knowing the in and outs of working on shared documents in programs such as MS Sharepoint and Google Slides, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
WHO YOU ARE
- Enthusiastic. Fathom is a collaborative, open, and friendly agency. We’re looking for someone will be invested and excited to contribute to our team of super-nice folks.
- Flexible. Because we are a small team, designers are responsible for many different types of jobs, big and small, for a variety of clients. You should feel comfortable jumping between many different brands and types of deliverables. Being flexible is a key attribute all our team members have - working in an Agency setting can sometimes be unpredictable, so as a disclaimer, there will be occasional work outside of our normal 9-5 hours (these cases are for emergency, last-minute projects only, and we make sure our team is supported and personal schedules are respected!)
- Perfectionist. While we aim to make everything sparkle, Fathom is in the business of visual communication and our clients count on us to deliver high-quality designs with precision and attention to detail.
- Timely. Our designers are trusted to be responsible for their projects and deadlines, knowing their performance = Fathom's reputation.
- Competitive salary, generous PTO, and a full suite of benefits
- Destination retreats, flexible work/life policies, and other cultural benefits of an independent, progressive company
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume, link to online portfolio showing your best work, and a brief cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect candidate. email@example.com. Thank you!