Graphic Designer II - B2B Marketing
- USA Only
- 5 applicants
Graphic Designer II – B2B Marketing
United States Virtual
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally-focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer Prize-winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes The USA TODAY NETWORK, which includes USA TODAY, and local media organizations in 43 states in the United States, and Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom. We also own digital marketing services companies under the brand LocaliQ, which provide a cloud-based platform of products to enable small and medium-sized businesses to accomplish their marketing goals. In addition, our portfolio includes one of the largest media-owned events businesses in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
Gannett open roles are featured on various external job boards. When applying to a position at Gannett, you should be completing an application onGannett Careers via DayforceJob postings directing you to complete an application on other external sites may not be valid.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
Length: 12 weeks Company Description:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is a portfolio of news publications and subscription products comprised of USA TODAY and 300+ local news brands. Together under the umbrella of the USA TODAY NETWORK, these offerings create an unparalleled local-to-national platform that local businesses leverage to reach the audiences and communities to keep their businesses thriving. The ad sales team (B2B marketing services) determine the right combination of solutions from print and digital advertising, to events marketing, and branded content offerings to meet the goals of their business clients.
Gannett’s B2B Marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer (Temporary) to join our growing team. Reporting into a Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer supports our ambitious vision of driving growth and retention of our B2B ad sales business. This role will provide primary graphic design support and create compelling visual elements for use across our platforms and campaigns.
- Work with peers and managers to strategize and create compelling visual elements for use across our websites, our display networks, assets for our email campaigns & webinars, and banners for paid social, display advertising, print media, as well as presentations
- Collaborate with the team to design and deliver short- and long-form content projects, such as sales sheets, ebooks and infographics
- Brainstorm, contribute and develop ideas in support of all brand marketing programs.
- Work closely with brand director and team to ensure the quality of our marketing materials is polished and consistent, and brand guidelines are followed and implemented consistently across all of our media.
- Offer strategic guidance around design and brand cohesion as we look to drive measurable business impact.
- Stay current with the latest design & web standards and are genuinely curious about how creative drives prospects & customers.
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years’ experience
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Strong knowledge of typography, color, and layout.
- Strong creative thinker who looks at things differently, finding new ways to solving problems in organization and communication.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires good organization and time-management skills.
- Conceptual storytelling. Strong visual and presentation skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Great communication skills & ability to take constructive feedback
- HTML/CSS experience is a bonus, but not required
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $34,200 and $80,500 . Base compensation is reflective of many factors, including, but not limited to, the market in which one lives/works, individual education level, skills, certifications and experience. Note: variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant’s disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals’ application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.’s Recruitment Department at [email protected].