Graphic Designer & Email Marketer
- USA Only
- 8 applicants (21%)
About Caden Lane
Caden Lane is a seasonless, premium brand of lifestyle baby products for newborns, new moms, gift-givers, and children. We are an event-driven business, based around the birth of a child. Welcoming a new baby and becoming a family is the biggest moment in a parent’s life. We are a fun, talented, and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with the very best for their babies. Founded in 2005 by Katy Mimari while pregnant with her firstborn, we place the “needs of the mom’’ at the core of all that we do & create. Through our Conceive Fertility Foundation, a 501(c)3 founded in 2021 by our Founder, we aim to provide deserving families dealing with infertility the chance to afford IVF. Family, design, and all things baby are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation, and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique, fun, and personalized shopping experience.
Caden Lane is looking for a talented, and experienced graphic designer to take a key role in producing creative assets for our marketing channels. This role will focus on email marketing, social media channels, and web banners.
- The right candidate will have experience in designing emails for a high-volume brand or client. Caden Lane sends 30-50 email campaigns a month.
- They should have experience designing assets for websites with a focus on marketing phycology, UI, and UX. They should understand how to create assets that aid in the performance of landing pages for an eCommerce brand. Conversion Optimization experience is not required but would be a plus.
- Lastly, this person should have experience creating assets for social media including but not limited to Insta-stories. We post 10-20 times a day on Instagram. Some of those (5-10) of those posts include insta stories that require graphic design.
This person will join a small team and will report to Caden Lane’s marketing manager. The marketing team at Caden Lane leads an ambitious marketing strategy and works to keep pace with a high-output, fast-paced environment. We are a fast-growing Direct To Consumer (D2C) brand that is working to become a top destination for pregnant moms and moms with young children.
This person must have a personality that thrives in collaborative cultures, be accustomed to receiving feedback, and be able to produce an email in 1-2 hours from start to finish.
All candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio.
- Design email campaigns, and design automated flow emails within Klaviyo.
- Design social media assets for the social media team.
- Design banners for cadenlane.com
- Work on landing page concepts and CRO campaigns for Caden Lane. This rol will work with a marketer to implement A/B tests.
- Work cross-functionally to support marketing initiatives.
- Candidates that can show love or understanding for our industry and customers will be given preference. Caden Lane lives, breathes, and dreams about all things maternity, pregnancy, newborns, baby showers, and the new mom. A great designer for Caden Lane will understand that world and can design for that customer.
- Location: Either Remote or in person at our office HQ in Boerne TX
- Reports to: Marketing Manager, Casey Frankel
- Status: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive, DOE
- Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental. 75% covered after 3 months.
- Timeline: ASAP
How to Apply
- Send Portfolio, and resume to email@example.com Include email design samples, social media asset examples, and links to any e-commerce brands you’ve worked with.
- Use the subject line: Graphic Design Candidate (this will help me filter these emails, and will ensure you don't get lost in my inbox). If you don’t use this headline, your resume will not be considered.