WhenThen is a venture-backed startup on a mission to help internet companies create fast and flexible payment flows in minutes, without code!
Our culture encapsulates some key elements such as working in a smart, collaborative and problem-solving way, always looking out for each other and doing well by doing good. It’s how we think and act every single day!
If you’re intrigued by “what if anything could trigger a transaction, and a transaction could trigger anything”, then join WhenThen and help us build the most innovative payment platform in the world,and power businesses of all types and sizes to transact with their customers in the ways they want.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Are you ready to make a move and want to join a growing team that have unrivaled experience in building world-class payments solutions?
We are looking for a talented and hungry Graphic Designer with strong digital visual and animation experience to join our growing team of smart, experienced, and supportive people.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Design all marketing collateral, incorporating still images, video, and GIFs (website pages, solution briefs, emails, infographics, whitepapers)
- Create images for social media posts and digital advertising
- Support product launches and all relevant company initiatives from a creative point of view, maintaining brand consistency across all assets
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to strategize new campaign concepts, visualizing and bringing those concepts to life through design
- Conceptualize and prepare creative work that draws on direction taken from brand strategy documents or research
- Create design assets including but not limited to logos, web/mobile designs, print collateral
- Develop design concepts that meet the business objectives of WhenThen and that make people fall in love with WhenThen product
- Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time
- Provide quality control over design outputs
YOU MAY BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE
- Hungry to join an exciting startup - you get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Collaborative and respectful as a team player and you see success as team success
- Committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence - you demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile
- Responsible for taking ownership of your deliverables and you’re proactive in identifying solutions to any roadblocks
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- 3+ years of experience being a graphic designer with video and animation experience (a plus)
- Strong experience using Sketch/Figma
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Exemplary skill in design, typography, and layout
- A strong ability for conceptualising, planning, process, and communicating goals right through to completion
- Optimal time management and the ability to internally communicate as deadlines approach
- The skills to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- An understanding of how designs might translate into complete brand systems.
- Refined and sophisticated aesthetic with exceptional eagle-eye attention to detail
- Expertise in bringing your creative vision to life with consistency across all mediums
- A self-motivated attitude and ability to work autonomously but also communicate early and often
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary - Attractive competitive remuneration
- Competitive stock options - Joining WhenThen means you’ll own a part of the company
- Remote and flexible working - Work from home or any location with ease and flexibility
- Team - Passionate hard-working and dedicated colleagues
- Technology - Some cool tech to allow you to do your best work
- Self-development - Annual professional development allowance
- Company retreats - Company retreats (to really nice places!)
- 4 day work weeks - giving our team the time to rejuvenate
WhenThen is an employer that provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.