- USA Only
- 21 applicants
At SafetyWing, we have a strong connection between tech and product – we are all part of the product development, and we all participate in strategic decisions for the company. We believe this is the path to creating great products.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative Graphic Designer to join our innovative team of 9 in building a global social safety net on the Internet.
👨🎤 As our Graphic Designer you will
Be responsible for working with our copywriters to design marketing to product materials while following our existing brand guidelines/design systems. You will also be accountable for creating template designs for digital (e.g., email, blog, social media, presentation, booklet), print and merchandise.
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Has a well-developed sense of aesthetics and the ability to create extraordinary and beautiful designs.
- An ability to follow established design guidelines.
- Extensive experience building, editing, and optimizing pixel and vector graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- A trained eye for layout designs, composing and creating all kinds of editorial material (InDesign), and marketing design (social media formats).
- Printing design experience.
- Basic HTML/CSS for email template editing.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- An ability to communicate clearly with peers across multiple teams and eagerness to try new applications and working methods.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious, excellent attention to detail.
- Interested in helping build a global social safety net on the internet.
- Thinking for themselves instead of copying others.
- Creative and bold in the face of any problem.
- Intellectually honest and has high integrity.
🧘 What we offer
We operate in a fully remote work environment – work from anywhere globally. You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences, and more.We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.We are looking forward to hearing from you!