Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Capgemini, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Deliver Peppy’s creative output (internal and external) for Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Develop design concepts that meet the business objectives of Peppy and that make people fall in love with Peppy.
- Design concepts and artwork for external communications such as:
- Creative campaign look and feel, OOH advertising, print collateral, social media content, white paper design, onboarding documentation, co-marketing collateral and other offline and online
- Design concepts and artwork for internal communications such as:
- Sales presentations, print collateral, templated HTML emails, business cards, blog images, infographics, email signatures etc.
- Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team during a brand evolution project of the Peppy brand, and effectively roll-out our new brand look and feel in Q1 2022.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the user.
- Provide quality control over design outputs.
- Understand Peppy’s audience and position all elements of our design and creative capability in line with our different audiences’ expectations.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience being a graphic designer; with video and animation experience (Desirable)
- The ability to work in a collaborative and proactive way with all internal stakeholders
- The skills to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in graphic design and creating motion graphics
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of online and offline design work
- A working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process
- The ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
- An outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite e.g. In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
- An in-depth appreciation of modern web design for mobile devices
- An understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation and proven experience of making positive changes to a website
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Knowledge and experience in designing WordPress and Hubspot landing pages
- Knowledge and experience in designing using Canva and/or Figma
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.