- USA Only
- 6 applicants (22%)
Los Angeles, California, United States
OSEA is looking for a skilled and motivated full time mid-level graphic designer to support our creative team on all digital and print assets across the brand. This person will report into the Associate Design Director, and be responsible for creating on-brand marketing assets, emails, website assets, social media graphics, packaging, etc. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organization, communication, and collaboration skills, along with a positive attitude.
Create and design various materials for digital and print collateral for the brand including but not limited to:
- Emails: daily, campaign, and product launches
- Website assets: landing pages, banners, etc.
- Social media assets: in-feed posts, story cards, etc.
- Print: postcards, signage, etc.
- Packaging: support on existing designs
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within the design specifications and timelines
- Maintain and organize creative assets within Wrike, Dropbox, and other file sharing tools
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (IND, AI, PSD) and Figma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Basic PM Tools
- 4+ years working as graphic designer with various brands and companies
- BFA in Graphic Design preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Fully remote, but must be available to work pacific time zone hours (9am-6pm PT)
- Positive, go-getter attitude, must be a team player and be able to adapt to ever-changing timelines with grace
- Competitive Salary & Benefits: In addition to competitive salary, we offer a 401k and make a generous contribution to monthly premiums for our employees’ health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Distributed Workforce: While we’re based in Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely for many of our roles. We also provide the equipment you need when you start to help you set up your home workspace.
- Paid Time Off: We work hard but also believe that taking time off from work is essential! We offer generous PTO and company holidays annually, plus a day off on your birthday!
- Employee Discounts and Product Credit: Employees receive 50% off of all OSEA products and $1000.00+ in product credit annually!