- 24 applicants (29%)
Graphic Designer (REMOTE)
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
As a Graphic Designer at OptinMonster, you’ll be responsible for equipping our users to grow their lists, leads and sales with high converting templates for popups, floating bars, fullscreens, slide-ins, inline and more. You’ll also equip our team with landing pages, ad graphics, print publications, slide decks, featured image templates, social media and YouTube templates, tshirt designs, and more.
The OptinMonster family of products currently includes OptinMonster and TrustPulse, lead generation softwares used on over 1.2 million websites worldwide.
Interested in applying?
Please read/follow the next steps outlined in “How to Apply” at the bottom of this listing.
Attention to detail is one of ourcore values! This is your chance to stand out 🙂
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You are creative at heart. You have an eye for detail and are thoroughly skilled at developing assets at every level of marketing.
- You bring feelings and ideas to life through design.
- You’re a self-starter who takes initiative and sees things through from conception to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English. We believe communication is critical, and there is no such thing as over-communicating.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done – with great attention to detail.
- You are comfortable giving critical feedback to peers (respectfully and productively) and don’t feedback personally.
- You’re happy working on tasks of all sizes.
- You’re a student of online marketing and e-commerce.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead Generation Template Design and Production
- Using suggestions from both your OptinMonster teammates and customers, as well as your own understand of our target audiences’ needs, design and produce templates for popups, fullscreens, slide-ins, inline, floating bar and gamified campaigns.
- Marketing Site UI/UX Design
- Create illustrations, icons, thumbnails, banners, etc… for our websites.
- Landing Page Design
- Design landing pages for webinard, PPC advertising, partnerships, ebooks, etc…
- Featured Image Templates
- Create or maintain the Featured Image Template files our content writers use to create featured images for our website content.
- Social Media and Youtube Thumbnail Graphics
- Collaborate with our social media manager to create and maintain a selection of social media graphics they utilize to quickly and easily produce on-brand content for social media.
- Collaborate with our Video Producer to create and maintain a variety of Youtube thumbnails. Suggest tests for thumbnails based on current design trends.
- Ad Banners
- Create and maintain a wide variety of ad banners our affiliates can use to promote OptinMonster, for use in PPC campaigns, and that we can use on our own site, as needed.
- Print Publications and Slide Decks
- Create and maintain ebooks, white papers, checklists, guides, slide decks, etc… Most often, content will be provided, but you may be asked to use your own understanding of our product and existing collateral to produce specific pieces of collateral, too.
- Email marketing templates and graphics
- Create graphics and gifs used in email marketing templates.
- Tshirt, Swag, and Event Design
- Infrequently, design swag that will be used as giveaways to our customers, or used as internal company rewards.
- Design conference booth backdrops, stands covers, postcards for use at industry conferences.
- Product UI/UX
- Product Design is not a primary responsibility of this role, but could evolve to include it for the right candidate under the direction of our Design Team Lead.
- 2-5 years experience as a graphic designer
- At least 1 year working remotely
- You’re a pro with design software like Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- Additional software you’ll use on a regular basis: Asana, Slack, Github, Gsuite, screencasting software
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience designing lead generation campaigns using OptinMonster or other similar software
HOW TO APPLY?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application along with the following. Applications without the information requested below will not be reviewed.
Please clearly include the following in your cover letter:
- Your portfolio, including only original designs (website, PDF, Dribbble, etc…). Collateral created using templates or design tutorials should not be included.
- What kinds of projects have you worked on in the past?
- Tell us about yourself and why you should be considered the top candidate for this position?
- Other profile links (LinkedIn, Twitter, website, etc…)
Also note, don’t forget to proofread before submitting. Check spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your chance to make your application stand out 🙂
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India, Pakistan, Brazil, and Ukraine.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for a vacation, stay healthy, and spend time with friends and family.
- Holidays (based on your location)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Additional Perks such as AM Welcome Box for new team members, Yearly Anniversary Gifts, and Technology Stipend each work anniversary – including a new laptop to celebrate 5 year anniversary with the company.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Want to find out even more about Awesome Motive? Be sure to take a look at our About and Contributions pages for details on how Awesome Motive has continued to evolve in order to best help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys, and how we strive to give back.
This is a remote position – our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA, so company operating hours are 9am – 5pm ET (UTC -5). While this is a full time role and full coverage during that time is not a requirement, there are two Product team meetings each week which occur before 12:30AM ET you’ll be required to attend.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly. A small test project will be required of all applicants selected for an interview.