Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
About the role:
As a Graphic Designer at Nethermind, you will be a crucial member of the Creatives Team within the Marketing department. You will take part in shaping the Nethermind brand guidelines and you will actively protect and maintain them to ensure brand identity across all channels. Your main task will be to shape the visual aspects of marketing materials, such as social media ads, sales collateral, event merchandise and more. This role will play an important part in creating our visual identity and strong brand recognition for Nethermind in the Ethereum community and beyond.
- Collaborate closely with the content writer and create original graphic content to support social media announcements and blog articles.
- Infuse our brand in external and internal marketing material such as presentation decks, audit reports and other sales collateral.
- Create impactful designs for event merchandise.
- Generate creative concepts and direction for new marketing campaigns.
- Own and manage the storage and organisation of Nethermind’s digital assets.
The must haves:
- Minimum 3 years experience in brand identity design.
- Previous work within web3/Ethereum/blockchain and an understanding of the culture.
- Very confident with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Suite, Figma).
- Ability to conceptualise and design assets like icons, social media graphics, GIFs, infographics, banners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong typography and layout design skills.
The nice to haves:
- Video film and post-produce. Motion graphics is a plus
- Knowledge in 3D software is a plus
- Experience designing assets for Crypto, B2B, or Financial products is a major plus
- Copywriting experience is a plus
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity