- Location:Work from Anywhere
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies, and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable, and reliable freelance designer is hard.
About The Job
We are currently hiring our next batch of designers and we are looking for talented, independent, and passionate graphic designers, web designers, and illustrators to join our remote team.
You will be part of a young, fun, and fully distributed team. You will work on a large range of different projects and with clients coming from various industries and sectors all around the globe.
And the best part, it is 100% remote! Work from home or from a coffee shop, as long as you have a good and stable internet connection, you are good to go!
You will be in charge of your own projects from A to Z and will report directly to your manager. You should have experience in the development of specific graphics from scratch and be able to use the Adobe Suite and other design software such as Sketch and Figma (if applicable) with originality and dedication.
This is a full-time job that requires a commitment of 40h per week, 8h per day, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for designers who can work either in the US Eastern Timezone (EST), Asian Time (Indochina) or the Eastern European Time (EET), 9AM to 6PM.
- 3 years minimum of proven experience as a full-time or freelance designer
- Experience with the Adobe Suite and other design software such as Sketch, and Figma (if you do web design).
- Ability to work methodically on more than one assignment at a time and respect deadlines
- Ability to manage the entire design project lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Be a great team player
- Strong willingness to learn and improve
- Perfect English language is mandatory (written and speaking)
- Able to work 9 AM – 6 PM US Eastern Time, 9AM – 6PM Eastern European Time or 9AM – 6PM Asian Time
- Work remotely
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people all around the globe
- Join a cool startup with a lot of potential
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and level of experience